Friday 23 January 2015

Keeping it Cool with a Scandinavian Summer - OOTD

Zara toque, coat by Calvin Klein, turtleneck by Pull & Bear

I was beginning to feel like my winter wardrobe needing a helping hand getting out of the dark colors of the season. I mentioned in a previous look ("Ice Queen" which was in collaboration with The Noteworthys) that I'm getting over my winter blues with just that - shades of blue.


Zara toque, coat by Calvin Klein, turtleneck by Pull & Bear, pants by H&M
Oxblood has really dominated the Fall/Winter scene for the past few years, but now it's time to let bolder and brighter colors shine. Splashes of color seen here with the pastel blue toque by Zara and printed pants by H&M uplift a winter wardrobe and create a bold (but still warm!) look. Keep the look simple but classic, letting the colors act as accessories. Seen here the Pull & Bear black turtleneck and grey coat by Calvin Klein create a canvas for my chosen shades of blue.



What color are you adding to your winter wardrobe? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment