Saturday 8 August 2015

All Denim All Day

Sometimes the simplest outfits are the best. My style has evolved into something quite minimalistic. Some say style isn't about comfort, but I'm with Coco: overdoing it often looks forced. I like dressing in a way that puts me at ease, especially in the Summer Months when Toronto gets sticky and humid.

I'm a big fan of the Canadian Tuxedo -- all denim everything. Denim is a staple in my wardrobe. The shirt is an oldie from Mendocino and is in a boyfriend fit, as are the jeans from The Gap. Together they make for easy, on-trend look that's still casual, and it's is elevated by simple, minimalist accessories like this white fringed bag from Marshalls, and these slingback mules also from Marshalls.





Do you have any staples in your wardrobe? Let me know in the comments below!

5 comments:

  1. This outfit is pretty classy and it looks great on you!
    Regards.
    Dealswithin.com
    Codesarrival.com
    Couponsvolcano.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. view website w9m60t1h39 fake louis vuitton replica bags uk n2l48h4v06 click for info n4w84n9g56 Ysl replica replica bags bangkok replica bags on amazon replica gucci k5o27o2j15 replica bags on amazon

    ReplyDelete