Thursday 10 July 2014

Trend Report - Pineapple Express



Every season it seems designers fixate on one everyday object and make it a theme in a fashion. Fruit prints have exploded onto the Summer scene and none more than the prickly pineapple. This sickly-sweet fruit is showing up everywhere and is the perfect addition to your Summer wardrobe if you plan to stay on-trend.






From top to bottom, left to right: dress from Forever 21, earrings and necklace from Ann Taylor, hairbrush from Forever 21, scarf from Ann Taylor, dish from Tiffany & Co., shirt from Tommy Bahama at Hudson's Bay

Be sure to check out more finds available in Toronto on the board "Pineapple Express" by Britton Diaries

Check out Britton Diaries on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I found my sister's Eid gift. I'll probably get her the pineapple t-shirt from Zara.

    I found you via littlefinds and stylishacademic, btw. I'm also a UofT student, at the ICCIT school in Mississauga. I want to stay in academics too, but I'm not sure where my degree will take me. Can't wait to see more of your posts on tumblr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clicking Here zeal replica bags best replica designer bags replica bags reddit visit this page replica bags wholesale in divisoria

    ReplyDelete